5 jun 2008

iPhone, meet Lego...

Well, this certainly made me go get a glass of water. It was on Monday that i wrote about my new Lego Mindstorms NXT kit. I was quite excited about it (I haven't really got the chance to actually use it :'( )

So anyway, I was surfing the web, as I usually do, when I found this title on YouTube: iPhone Lego Mindstorms NXT Robot demo. One would have expected some type of funny video (you know what I think about YouTube: soooo many videos have soooo catchy and deceitful titles, I don't trust in YouTube anymore, nor it's users) So, I watched it... And the rest of it, I'll leave to your judgement:



So, how about that? Think the Swashbot's got a rival? Check out BattleBricks.com. It's filled with the alt world of Lego's NXT


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario