11 oct 2005

KODAK: Super 8mm

KODAK: Super 8mm: "Super 8 mm Success Stories
Print
E-mail





First-Time Filmmakers Dream Comes True.
A Super 8 mm film short created by a group of young British filmmakers was officially selected for competition in the 2005 Cannes International Film Festival. Out of over 3,500 short film entries - only nine were selected. The Man Who Met Himself was the only film from the UK in the entire competition.

Ben Crowe
27-year old Ben Crowe produced, directed and wrote the film and edited it on his home computer. Ben said, 'When I got the call I was at work and I thought it was my producer James playing a trick. I immediately called my co-writer Preti but only got her voice mail. This was an amazing recognition and opportunity for any filmmaker, but for a small independent team, it is a dream come true.'"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario